Jewel of a City
* Explore the distinctive Duomo of Florence, the Cathedral covered by Brunelleschi's Dome,
* See the Gates of Paradise, the innovative bronze doors that ushered in the Renaissance,
* Savor a Hot Chocolate with Whipped Cream,
* View the Ancient Baptistry,
* See the spot designed for Michelangelo's David,
* And the place where the Bonfire of the Vanities eventually consumed itself,
* Go inside Dante's Church,
* Stroll the Square that was once a Roman Forum.
* Stop at a snack-stand selling the Florentine delicacy tripe,
* Wander through Renaissance delights and Medieval alleys,
* Enjoy magical views and timeless landscapes,
* Inspect a street-front wine bar, markets, and palaces.
* and a Middle Ages lost and found -- for children.
* You'll end your walk at the Ponte Vecchio, the Old Bridge that's spanned the Arno River for 700 years.
Non-stop running time: One Hour and 10 Minutes
Start: Piazza del Duomo
End: Ponte Vecchio
Florence iJourneys Jewel of a City Audio Guide Comments and Ratings
|There are no user comments for this guide. To rate this guide you need to log-in or register with AudioGuide2Go.|